Thank you for choosing PANALITIX.
These Terms of Business explain our obligations as a service provider and your obligations as a customer.
USA and Canada
If you are in the USA or Canada these Terms of Business are between Panalitix USA Inc. (employer identification number 81-1331177) of 704 J Street, San Diego, California 92101 (PUSA) and the party named in the Contact Information section of the Online Subscription Form or Personal Details of the Membership Application Form (Member or You).
UK and Ireland
If you are in the UK or Ireland these Terms of Business are between Panalitix UK Limited (company Number 9821526) of Studio 307, Mailing Exchange, Hoults Yard, Walker Road, Newcastle upon Tyne NE6 2HL (PUK) and the party named in the Contact Information section of the Online Subscription Form or Personal Details of the Membership Application Form (Member or You).
Australia, New Zealand and the rest of the world
If you are in Australia, New Zealand or any other country other the USA, Canada, UK or Ireland, these
Terms of Business are between Panalitix Pty Ltd (ACN 600 462 155) of 11/65 James Street, Fortitude Valley, Queensland, Australia (PPL) and the party named in the Personal Details section in the Online Purchase Form, and/or Member Application Form (Member or You).
In these Terms of Business PUSA, PUK and PPL are referred to as Panalitix. Thus a reference to Panalitix is taken to be a reference to PUSA, PUK or PPL as is appropriate to your country.
By viewing the Materials and using the Facilities Members acknowledge and agree that that they have had sufficient opportunity to read and understand these Terms of Business and are legally able to be bound by them.
Website means Panalitix’s website located at the url http://www.panalitix.com or any other site operated by Panalitix, including any accessed via logins and passwords provided.
- Customer Service Policy
Panalitix is committed to providing exceptional customer service and quality products and services. We endeavour to make sure that all items listed on our Website are available, true and correct. The relationship we have with each and every Member is incredibly important to us. This means working tirelessly to give all our Members the best possible service at every point of contact they have with us. In the event that an ordered product item is not available or we are unable to fulfil your order we will notify you within three (3) business days to arrange an agreeable alternative item or backorder. If you experience any difficulties, please feel free to contact our customer support team by email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +61 7 3607 6600. These requests are cared for by our team Monday through Friday (excluding public holidays), during our normal business hours.
- Delivery policy
Physical products, i.e. books and merchandise, incur shipping costs which are displayed in the cart checkout area. Shipping costs are calculated in the cart by handling, size, weight and destination. Shipping timeframes are out of our control and as a guide delivery times range from five (5) to twenty (20) business days. If you have ordered an item that has not arrived within that timeframe please email email@example.com Membership Services begin on the date of payment and are constant unless otherwise breached or terminated by either party in accordance with these Terms of Business. Although your transaction will be processed within 24 hours, please allow for up to three (3) business days for your Membership to be activated.
- Pricing policy
Product and service prices are subject to change from time to time. We will bring any change in our prices to our Members attention prior to making such change.
- Refund policy
Product Please choose your products carefully. We do not give refunds if you simply change your mind, make a wrong decision. If a promotion is on after you make a purchase which offers a lower amount than your purchase price, a retroactive discount to price match does not apply You may choose between a refund, exchange, or credit within 14 days where goods are faulty, different to the product purchased or do not perform as advertised. You must produce your invoice/receipt as proof of purchase to be eligible for a refund. Events Ticket holders may substitute the attendee on the ticket with written notice five business days prior to an event. Should Panalitix change the date of or cancel the event, ticket holders are entitled to a full refund of the ticket price. Panalitix will not be liable for the reimbursement of any on costs such as accommodation, flights or any other associated expenses incurred by the ticket holder or guest. Any terms and conditions or terms of business that are specific to a particular event, will take precedence over these Terms. If a promotion is on after you make a purchase which offers a lower amount than your purchase price, a retroactive discount to price match does not apply. In the event you accept free tickets to an event (whether stand alone or as part of a promotion) you agree to provide valid credit card details for PANALITIX to hold in case of no-show. Should the ticket holder register the morning of and attend the event, no charge will be processed. However, if a free ticket is accepted and no one attends, a fee will be processed (predetermined amount dependant on the event, the ticket price). If you believe a fee has been incorrectly charged, please notify firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of the event. Membership No refunds on monthly membership fees., unless we have processed monthly subscription fees post your valid cancellation notice, see clause 21.
- Permitted use of Materials
In uploading Materials to our Website you grant us an irrevocable, non-exclusive licence to use such Materials. Where you upload client names and email addresses into our ELEVATE software to allow us to send ELEVATE emails on your behalf, we will not use those client names and email addresses for any other purpose and will not provide to any other party. Where you or your clients upload information (either directly or via a link with other software) into our TRUST or PANALITIX software to allow us to assist you to deliver services to those clients, we will not use that information for any other purpose and will not provide to any other party.
- Warranty by Members
Members represent and warrant in relation to Material (including names, email addresses and financial data) they upload to the Website that:
- they are authorised to upload the Material;
- they are the original author of the Material or are otherwise authorised to upload the Material;
- they will not upload or provide any Material which reveals to other Members personal or sensitive information about an individual, business or member;
- if uploading or providing Material which reveals personal or sensitive information to other Members about an individual, the Material has been de-identified so that the individual or business cannot be identified;
- the Material is not defamatory or a malicious falsehood in relation to any product, service, person or corporation;
- the Material does not contain nudity, show illegal acts, excessive violence or sexual acts or references;
- the Material does not contain any computer viruses;
- the Material does not “pass off” any product or service;
- the Material does not infringe any intellectual property right, including but not limited to, trademarks, service marks or business names (whether registered or unregistered), confidential information, trade secrets and copyright; and
- by providing the Material, you are not breaking any law of any state of Australia, or the country where you are uploading the Material from.
- Use of Materials
- you grant us a perpetual, non-exclusive, royalty-free, irrevocable, worldwide and transferable right and licence to use that information in any way (including, without limitation, by reproducing, creative derivative works in, and communicating the Material) and permit us to authorise any other person to do the same;
- you consent to any act or omission which would otherwise constitute an infringement of your moral rights.
- Take down procedure
We will take all reasonable steps to be aware of Material published by you on the Website. We commit to remove all material as soon as practical after we are notified that the Material may be a breach of copyright or other intellectual property rights, is defamatory or otherwise alleged to be illegal. To notify us of a claimed infringement of copyright, please send a notification to: email@example.com that includes the following information:
- the alleged Material in which copyright is claimed and its location on our Website;
- your information, including for example: address, mobile telephone number, telephone number, email address;
- an electronic or physical signature of the copyright owner or authorised agent of the copyright owner of the allegedly infringed material;
- identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or subject to infringing activity and that is to be removed, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the materials;
- a statement that you have in good faith, a belief that use of the materials in the manner complained of is not authorised by the copyright owner, agent or the law; and
- a statement that the information in the notification is accurate and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorised to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
You acknowledge and agree that if we receive a notice of a claim of copyright infringement, we may immediately remove the Material from the Website without further notice.
To notify us of Material that you believe should be removed the Website other than because of alleged copyright breach please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Licence to use Materials
- Membership term
Your membership commences on the day that you pay and accept the Terms of Business and continues for a 12 month period which comprises of 12 monthly payments or one annual payment (the Minimum Term) at the rate itemised on the online subscription form or membership application form, unless terminated by either party in accordance with clause 19. Your Membership will continue after the Minimum Term on a month to month basis, unless terminated by either party in accordance with clause 19.
By accepting these Terms of Business you agree to pay the Monthly Fee as set out in the Online Subscription Form or Member Application Form or as varied from time to time by Panalitix.
- CoachingClub Meals
You give your permission that should you choose to attend the CoachingClub dinners (which are held at your quarterly meetings) that your credit card/direct debit will be charged after the dinner for an equal share (Total amount divided by the number of attendees which included Panalitix team members) of the total expensel which will include any associated cr
- Payment Terms
You agree to pay the Monthly Fee specified in the Online Subscription Form and/or Member Application Form, as varied from time to time by PANALITIX.The Monthly Fee will be deducted from your nominated account or credit card commencing on the date you sign up as a Member.If you have elected to pay your Monthly Fee by direct debit or credit card, you must:
- ensure sufficient funds are available in the nominated account each month to meet the Monthly Fee; and
- advise us if the nominated account details change or the account is closed, and make alternative arrangements for payment if this occurs; and
- update your details or notify us should your credit card be due to expire with updated expiry date. This must take place prior to your credit card expiry date being reached.
Monthly Fees are recurring and due monthly. Your nominated account or debit/credit card will be debited for the amount of the Monthly Fee commencing on the date your membership started and on the anniversary each month thereafter, until terminated in accordance with clause 19.
Cheques and EFT payments will not be accepted for payment of the Monthly Fee.
The Monthly Fees stated in the Online Application Form and/or Member Application Form, unless stated are exclusive of GST/VAT/Sales Tax (if applicable).
If your Monthly Fee is not paid on the due date, we reserve the right to cancel or suspend (at our option) your membership and access to the Facilities and Materials until such time as all Monthly Fees have been paid in full.
We reserve the right to recover any outstanding Monthly Fees as well as associated costs which we incur in the recovery of these amounts. Interest on the outstanding balance of the Monthly Fees will be charged at 8.5% per annum.
- Member’s obligations
We may grant you access to the Facilities and Materials by providing Members with a user name(s) and password(s) (Login Details). Members agree that they will not reveal these Login Details to any other person and will ensure that their Personnel do not reveal their Login Details to any other person. Members agree that they are solely responsible for the use, supervision, management and control of the Materials by you and your Personnel and your members if you are an accounting firm, and agree to protect the Facilities and Materials at all times from misuse, damage, destruction or any form of unauthorised use. Login Details will not be provided until the first monthly payment has been made or you have purchased the use of a product or services in full. Members agree that they will not:
- copy or reproduce the Materials by any means or in any form without prior written consent or unless otherwise stated;
- edit, modify or merge the Materials with any other third party materials or software without our prior written consent or unless otherwise stated;
- attempt to undermine the security or integrity of PANALITIX’s computing systems or networks, or where Facilities and Materials are hosted by a third party, that third party’s computing systems and networks;
- reverse compile or directly or indirectly allow or cause a third party to reverse compile the whole or any part of the Facilities or Materials;
- remove any copyright or other similar notices on the Material (where applicable) or the Facilities;
- abuse, defame, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise intimidate other members using our Website and Facilities or by uploading Material;
- conduct or forward surveys, contests or chain letters from our Website or the Facilities;
- delete any author attributions, legal notices or proprietary designations or labels in any files that are uploaded by you or another user;
- use our Website to send commercial, unsolicited or bulk electronic messages to anyone or in any other way which would constitute an infringement of the Spam Act 2003 (Cth.) or similar legislation in countries other than Australia;
- publish any Material which identifies Member’s clients or the clients of an accounting firm.
- Intellectual property
You agree that the Facilities and Materials contain proprietary information that is owned or licensed to Members by Panalitix, and is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws, including but not limited to copyright.Where you import or enter data into the PANALITIX, ELEVATE and TRUST software provided as part of the Facilities that data remains your property. However your access to this data is contingent on full payment of the Monthly Fee when due. You grant Panalitix a licence to use, copy, store and backup this data for the purposes of enabling you to use it.
- Liability and indemnity
The Facilities and Materials are provided to you at your own risk and you indemnify and release Panalitix to the fullest extent permitted by law from all claims resulting directly or indirectly from our provision of the Facilities and Materials to you. Without prejudice to our other rights under these Terms of Business, you agree to indemnify and keep us indemnified against any loss, damages, expenses and costs incurred or suffered as a result of any of the following:
- a breach of these Terms of Business by you (or your client, if applicable); and
- a wilful or negligent act or omission by you (or your client, if applicable).
All express or implied warranties, representations, statements, terms and conditions relating to the materials and these Terms of Business are excluded to the maximum extent permitted by law.
Nothing in these Terms of Business exclude, restricts or modifies any term, condition, warranty, right or remedy implied or imposed by any statute or regulation which cannot lawfully be excluded, restricted or modified, including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) and corresponding Australian state or territory legislation, which contain provisions including implied conditions and warranties that applicable to these Terms of Business or the Facilities and Materials (“implied terms”).
If there are any implied terms and we are able to limit your remedy for a breach of such implied term, then our liability for breach is limited to one or more of the following at our option:
- in the case of goods, the replacement of the goods or the supplying of equivalent goods, the repair of the goods, the payment of the cost of replacing the goods or of acquiring equivalent goods, or the payment of the cost of having the goods repaired; or
- in the case of services, the supplying of the services again, or the payment of the cost of having the services supplied again.
Subject to our obligations with respect to implied terms, to the maximum extent permitted by law, we exclude all liability for all claims under or relating to these Terms of Business.
You are not authorised to assign your rights as a Member, these Terms of Business or the licence contained in these Terms of Business without our prior written consent. Any unauthorised assignment by you of your rights as a Member, these Terms of Business or the licence contained in these Terms of Business will not be valid. You must not grant a security interest in your rights as a Member, or the Materials to any third party.
Subject to clause 20, you may only terminate your Membership prior to the expiry of the Minimum Term if you become subject to medical incapacity, for which you produce supporting documentation to our satisfaction from a qualified medical practitioner certifying that you are permanently sick or incapacitated. We reserve the right to nominate a doctor of our choice for validation. Subject to clause 20, if you terminate your Membership prior to expiry of the Minimum Term you remain liable for the Membership Fees for the remainder of the Minimum Term. No refunds will be made if you terminate your Membership before the expiry of the Minimum Term. To terminate your membership written notice MUST be submitted via email to: email@example.com. To allow termination to be completed you will be required to complete the online Member Cancellation Survey which will be provided to you. Where your membership is terminated, any fees that are unpaid at the date of termination must be paid immediately and in full. We reserve the right to take action to recover all outstanding amounts due including penalties as stated in clause 15. We may terminate your Membership immediately if you:
- breach a third party’s intellectual property rights;
- fail to pay your Monthly Fee by the due date;
- if you are a company you take any step which results or may result in you becoming an insolvent under administration, or an externally administered body corporate as defined in section 9 of the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth.) or its equivalent foreign legislation;
- if you are an individual you enter into an undertaking or your property becomes subject to a personal insolvency arrangement under Part X of the Bankruptcy Act 1966 (Cth.) or a debt agreement under Part IX of the Bankruptcy Act 1977 (Cth.) or its equivalent foreign legislation; or
- we deem your person or organisation unsuitable for a Licence.
We are not liable for claims, demands or damages (including actual and consequential) of any kind for terminating your Membership.
- Change of details
You agree to advise us in writing if there is any change to the personal or payment details specified in the Online Subscription Form or Membership Application Form.
- Governing law – Australia/New Zealand and the rest of the world
This contract (terms of business/terms & conditions) will be governed under and construed in accordance with the laws in force in the state of Queensland in Australia and the parties irrevocably submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of Queensland, Australia.
Governing law – USA and Canada
This contract (terms of business/terms & conditions) will be governed under and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of California and the parties irrevocably submit to the jurisdiction of the California courts.
Governing law – UK and Ireland
This contract (terms of business/terms & conditions) will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United Kingdom and shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the court of Great Britain.
- If you are an authorised representative of the company specified in the Online Application Form or Membership Application Form, you hereby agree that any information (written or verbal) which is disclosed is confidential and that relates to any other Member’s or their members’ assets, business, financial affairs, business transactions, business methods, records, forms, charges, trade secrets or know-how, including without limitation its dealing with third parties that is not otherwise public knowledge, will be treated as private and confidential by you and you will take all reasonable steps necessary to preserve its confidentiality.
The Facilities and Materials and other information, services, products, claims, topics and materials on our Website are provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied. We disclaim all warranties, expressed or implied, including but not limited to implied effectiveness of the ideas or success strategies listed on this site as well as those that are provided in our products or to participants at our events. While Panalitix uses reasonable endeavours to ensure the accuracy of the information provided in its online courses, seminars, workshops and materials, some information may be incorrect or out of date. Further, such information is of a general nature only and you should consider whether the information is suitable for adoption in your specific business. Panalitix and its related bodies corporate to the fullest extent permitted by law disclaim all liability for any losses caused by reliance on, or use of, such information. Neither we nor any of our respective licensors or suppliers warrant that any functions will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that our Website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components. Neither we nor any of our respective licensors or suppliers warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the results of the use of the services, products, information or materials in this site in terms of their correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise. You (and not we or any of our respective licensors or suppliers) assume the entire cost of all necessary servicing, repair or correction to your system. Applicable law may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you. We do not endorse, warrant or guarantee any speakers, products or services offered on our Website or those we link to. We are not a party to, and do not monitor, any transaction between users and third party providers of products or services. Participation in any product use, service or training may be therapeutic, motivational, educational and informative. Members accept full responsibility for their participation and any consequences it may have on Member’s clients. The decision to participate is solely that of the Member and they must acknowledge that no responsibility whatsoever will be accepted by Panalitix for accidents, incidents or individual actions which may occur.
- Use of Proprietary Material
I understand and agree that it is established policy of PANALITIX that participation in the seminar does not grant any authority I) to use the PANALITIX name or its logos II) to use the PANALITIX material in seminars or any public or commercial capacity III) to sell PANALITIX products or materials or IV) to in any way represent PANALITIX without the prior written and dated consent of PANALITIX. Violation of any of these requirements will result in an immediate action to protect proprietary materials. I understand that if I represent an accounting firm AND the firm subscribes to a PANALITIX membership, my firm is authorised to sub-license the Materials to its clients only. I remain wholly responsible for the use of the Materials by my clients and must ensure that their use of the Materials accords with these Terms of Business as they were bound by them. I understand that if I represent an accounting AND the firm does NOT subscribe to a PANALITIX membership, I am not authorised to sub-license the Materials to any third party. I understand that if I do not represent an accounting firm, I am not authorised to sub-license the Materials to any third party.
- Waiver of Liability
I understand that travelling to and attending the seminar may involve certain risks, including but not limited to accidents, emergencies, exposure to reckless conduct of other persons, and/or negligence of the provider of any conference facilities, and that PANALITIX Global Ltd, its officers, directors, employees, volunteers and agents (“PANALITIX”) disclaim any and all responsibility for any such risks. I understand that I am responsible for making my own travel and lodging arrangements to attend and that PANALITIX assumes no responsibility for such arrangements or for the errors, omissions, acts or failure to act of those providing such arrangements. I assume all risk associated with traveling to and attending the seminar. I hereby WAIVE, RELEASE AND DISCHARGE PANALITIX from any and all liability including, but not limited to, liability arising from the negligence or fault of PANALITIX for my death, disability, personal injury, property damage, property theft or cations of any kind which may hereafter occur to me during my travel to and from and attendance at the event. Video, Photographic and Audio Reproduction Consent & Release
- During the event, video images, movies, photographs and audio recordings may be made by PANALITIX, their agents or authorised independent contractors.
- As a result of my participation and attendance, I may be included in any such video, movie, photographic or audio reproduction.
- Any and all of said reproductions are exclusively property of PANALITIX and PANALITIX is the exclusive copyright owner. I shall have no claim, right or interest to any of these reproductions and my attendance hereto grants permission to PANALITIX to use any of said reproductions in any responsible manner including, but not limited to, promotional materials and commercial purposes.
- All video, audio, photographic and written material purchased by or provided to me during the event is protected by the copyright laws Australia.
- I do hereby hold harmless and forever release PANALITIX and assigns from any claims arising from the use of video, movie, photographic or audio reproductions in which I am included.
- Other sites