We guarantee you'll leave with...
Completed One Page Plan unique to your business, developed over 2 days
Develop individual KPI’s & responsibilities for all team members.
90 Day Action Plan that you can implement right away.
The knowledge and content to educate your team and launch the plan into your business.
KickStart is a strategic 2 day planning workshop where we will take you through a unique process to develop a customized One Page Plan that will help drive your Accounting business forward, and guarantee results.
We’ve run this workshop in several countries over the past five years; 1,000 accountants from over 300 firms have participated and are currently achieving amazing results. The Accountants who have been through KickStart say that it was fundamental to their development, and the best planning they have ever done.
This intensive workshop will compel you to have a hard look at your firm, while developing and committing to goals that will rocket your firm forward – guaranteed.
ACCOUNTING FIRMS ACHIEVING AMAZING RESULTS BECAUSE OF KICKSTART
LIMITED TO ONLY 16 FIRMS AT A TIME FOR A MORE INTIMATE SESSION THAT PRODUCES REAL RESULTS
WALK AWAY WITH YOUR ONE PAGE STRATEGIC PLAN AND COMPLETE CONTROL OVER EVERY ASPECT OF YOUR BUSINESS
DOROTHY CROSBY & WENDY MILLER
Dorothy Crosby is the Program and Training Manager of Panalitix. After graduating from Sydney University with an Economics Degree, Dorothy joined PwC and worked in Business Advisory. She established her own consulting business 30 years ago and has coached small business owners to improve results. Since 2000 Dorothy has provided advice and support to accounting firms in the development and implementation of strategies to improve profitability, growth, productivity and efficiency. She has written and presented training material specifically for accounting firms on change management, client communication, sales and marketing and efficiency. Dorothy has delivered training for hundreds of accounting firms throughout Australia and New Zealand and has presented for CAs and many top 100 firms.
Wendy Miller is the Implementation Manager for PANALITIX.
She has worked in various roles within 4 accounting firms over 15 years and has just celebrated her 17th year in the Accounting Industry. Wendy is a qualified Trainer & Assessor and has been working with business owners and their team members in educational and consultative roles for the past 5 years. In her time at PANALITIX Wendy has consulted with more than 450 accounting firms globally. As a Success Coach, Facilitator, Speaker and Leader to the Accounting Industry, Wendy specialises in Business Performance, Planning, Coaching & Accountability and currently works with around 100 accounting firms in this capacity.
- Go through and complete an in-depth exercise of how to design the business you want – your why & your business map.
- Introduction to the One Page Accounting Business Plan – create a realistic growth plan, define the culture you want, solidify your core values, uncover your why & write your SWOT analysis.
- Undertake interactive sessions where you will work with your fellow decision makers and peers to define and articulate the values of your business.
- Set targets, critical numbers and capabilities to help you to unlock the future potential of your business with respect to:
- 3yr, 1yr, quarterly metrics – set your BHAG 3 & 10 year goals
- Results driven projects and initiatives
- Individual KPI’s & responsibilities for all team members.
- Networking Cocktail Hour
- Uncover your relationship & productivity drivers
- Set your brand promise, KPIs, targets, goals & initiatives
- Witness a live “stand-up huddle” meeting rhythm you can use that will save up to 10 hours a week in unnecessary sit down meetings.
- Introduction to the Accountants Strategy Map with 484 projects you can incorporate into your One Page Plan.
- How to create and introduce Themes and Celebrations to your business that will get your team energised and motivated to achieve the set goals on a quarterly basis.
- Help you understand how to effectively keep your team accountable to the targets and initiatives you set.
- Walk away with a completed One Page Strategic Planning Process, 90 Day Implementation Plan, KPI targets and settings for your whole organization.
EXPECTED INCREASE IN NEXT 12 MONTHS
*Figures from surveyed firm's who've attended the KickStart 2-Day Business Planning Workshop
|LOW||HIGH||Average increase from|
|Increase profit (%)||20%||300%||117%|
|Increase capacity (%)||20%||40%||31%|
"Rob's presentation and personal interaction - Discipline to objectives - My team learned that it is possible. We've been known as cutting edge - now we're going to get out in front again."
Bill Kruse (Rudolf), Hauk Kruse & Associates
“Absolutely essential if you want a long and positive relationship between partners.”
Nigel Gormack, Quantim Advantage
“It jump started our plans to put our “Why”, forward & move us away from thinking in terms of hours charged.“
RFBM CPAs, PLLC
"The reason we signed up is it forces us to come here and stop and think and bounce ideas off others and have this whole process facilitated."
Matt Schlyder, Elliots
"Working in a team environment [on the one page plan provides] a lot more clarity and understanding and speed in getting in done."
Charles Sondergaard, Sondergaard Accountants Pty Ltd
“Goals have been outlined and a path is defined.”
Gauvreau & Associates
“We just completed the 2 day KickStart program. The session was a real Eye Opener. We all thought we knew our business very well – boy were we mistaken! The KickStart program should be very high on the agenda of all Accounting firms. Thanks for a fantastic couple of days.”
“Provided many questions but mine importantly provided answers and options“
Outsourced CFO Solutions, Inc.
“We’ve really focused what we’re about down to an action plan. I feel that the plans that we have, we’re really targeting what we’re after.”
Jaques Stanmore Financial Group
“I would like to thank all the team involved in organising and presenting the session. It has been a most worthwhile event to attend. I now have clear direction and goals that we wish to achieve. I am arranging to introduce this to the rest of our team and to start implementing major changes ASAP. Thank you!”
Assured Business + Wealth Advisors Pty Ltd
“It will absolutely transform our business and change our lives.“
Hauk Kruse & Associates
If, at the end of the program you do not feel you received at least 10 times in value what you paid (including your time) then we'll refund your investment in full. No questions, no fuss, no strings, no risk.
Panalitix is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors under Frederiksen & Co. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org.