Read and share articles written by experts.
Monthly educational webinars on business strategies and how-to methodologies.
Business Advisory in a Post-COVID Environment –
An Interview with Michael Burke
Join Colin Dunn in his latest in a series of interviews with leading accountants who have demonstrated success in the business advisory space. This month, Colin interviews Michael Burke, of Burke Raftery Chartered Accountants from Australia’s Gold Coast.
You will benefit from the following discussion topics:
- Why Michael chose to set up in practice following a successful career in industry, and how his clients have benefited from that experience
- What help clients really need from their accountants in a Post-COVID environment
- How advisory services can be structured using the skills possessed by all accountants
- What a virtual CFO or Management Accounting service looks like
- How to structure such services with them being totally dependent on a partner to deliver
- Special bonus topic for those interested in mergers and acquisition: navigating mergers to grow your firm (Michael has embarked on two successful mergers in the past two years and will share war stories from which you can learn).
There is plenty to learn here, so be sure to register for the webinar, which will run once live in a timezone suitable for Australia, New Zealand and Singapore. If you are outside of that timezone, you won’t miss out – just register and we’ll give you access to the recording.