Read and share articles written by experts.
Monthly educational webinars on business strategies and how-to methodologies.
Driving Sales and Setting the Tone for Client Relationships
Accountants are increasingly recognizing the importance of business proposals, both for new prospects and for strengthening relationships with their long-term clients. And yet, many situations remain where accountants:
- complete work for a client BEFORE they’ve agreed to the Terms of Engagement
- do more work than was initially agreed (‘scope creep’), with or without additional fees
- wait an unreasonably long time to get paid for completed work
- lose business because it takes too long to generate proposals or because of poor quality proposals
- lose business because they haven’t clearly described the business proposition and Return on Investment
In this webinar, we’ll describe simple steps to improve the speed and quality of proposal generation – to ensure quick sign-off and the best payment terms. We’ll show examples of accounting businesses raising the profile of proposals and Engagement Letters so they become central to growth strategy, as opposed to ‘necessary compliance documents’.
This webinar is suited to business leaders looking to improve sales and client management processes along with profit and cash flow.
Our presenter, Panalitix CEO Mark Ferris, works closely with accounting businesses in North America, Europe and Australasia on a range of subjects including lead generation and sales. As an entrepreneur, he has founded, grown and exited solutions businesses in a variety of industries and has led their business development activities.