Read and share articles written by experts.
Monthly educational webinars on business strategies and how-to methodologies.
Organisational Design: Best Practices for a Productive Workplace
Accounting businesses find it tough to attract the ‘right people’, organise them to best serve clients AND provide a rewarding work environment. This challenge is often termed ‘Organisational Design’ or ‘Business Structure’.
Accountants tell us that:- Partners must sometimes step in to ‘fix’ the work of their colleagues
– High-flying employees leave to seek other opportunities
– Team members are not playing to their strengths
– Firms can’t scale or respond to changing conditions
– Some clients are under-served and new opportunities are not pursued
– New clients are neglected, resulting in low retention
– The team is stressed and not having fun. Etc.
While there is no quick-fix solution, there are Best Practices which make accounting businesses vibrant and exciting places to work. And the “COVID era“ provides opportunities to make bold changes.
Join us as we look at recent case studies and success stories in Organisational Design. Partners, managers and accountants will find nuggets to implement in their businesses.
The webinar will be presented by Mark Ferris who has founded, built and sold organisations, some with 150 employees. He works closely with accounting businesses in numerous countrie, helping the owners to achieve their business and personal goals.